Newberg Public Schools will achieve high academic standards and attain continuous improvement in student learning by:
- Implementing District and School Improvement Plans that are aligned, and measurable.
- (Reading, Writing and Mathematics, Graduates Ready for College and Work, Citizenship)
- Implementing Professional Learning Communities district-wide.
- Increasing the graduation rate.
- Implementing strategies that promote safe, respectful and responsible student behavior.
- Hiring and retaining highly qualified staff.
Newberg Public Schools will enhance student learning and development through the arts, professional and technical opportunities and other enrichment experiences.
Newberg Public Schools will protect the public’s investment by planning and budgeting for cyclical and preventative maintenance of all district facilities and by collaborating with our community in the development of a long-range plan for facility replacement, expansion and remodel.