Tillamook School District is a rural school district located on the beautiful north Oregon coast – land of “Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breezes”. In Tillamook, we are extremely proud of the work our students do as part of their education such as Service Learning Projects, Kids Making Miracles Doernbecher Charity Drive (students raise over $150,000 in ten days!), STEM-based learning, and our Natural Resources Program. We have high academic expectations and provide numerous opportunities for student learning outside of the classroom thanks to fantastic community partnerships. Our TeachOregon PAC partnerships are an exciting new program for our district and we embrace the challenge to prepare these future teachers to be highly effective educators.
“Preparing Students for Life”
- Develop and implement a plan to support our instructional program through technology.
- Develop and implement a plan to assure that needed social services are available to our students and families through collaboration with community social service agencies.
- Develop and implement a plan for curriculum and staff development in order to prepare students to meet the District and State performance standards.
- Develop and implement a plan to improve student conduct and behavior throughout the District.
- Develop a District-wide special education program.
- Develop and implement a facilities and maintenance plan to assure safe, accessible and well-maintained facilities for our students.